The New Guy The New Guy

You = uh-MAZE-ing!!!1

IIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

...and I'm allowed to, so THERE! *glomps and cackles maniacally*

Snake Eater Chronics Ep02 Snake Eater Chronics Ep02

Pretty average...

Actually, overall it was pretty lame...but it had a few amusing moments, particularly the "triangle button" bit. I saw that little OLIOLIOLIO thrown in there! Some of the movements were fairly well animated...and...yes, it was average.

SaintShun responds:

heres a below average response.....................................................................................

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Cleverer and Cleverer

WILL AND GRACE! WILL AND GRACE! lmao, wow...I'd have to say this is the best yet. KFK and the Dark Ninja kick @$$! =D

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS XD

I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH.

I remember the first time I watched this, it was in the dead of night; and I was seriously choking on myself trying not to explode with laughter and wake up my poor room mate. Buuut I've watched it a bunch of times since then, so I'm better now. ^_^

Hey, and I JUST realized who you are! Yay! I <3 Sal!

BOE responds:

*poke*

Metal Gear Shake Eater 2 Metal Gear Shake Eater 2

&quot;...AFRICA&quot;

It's a bit too long, I'd say, and too much of it is NOT funny...but what a great parody for basically ANY boss character from the MGS series! The tangent-oriented monologue was captured beautifully. "The Prophets" was the greatest part! lol

Cigarette Cigarette

I've got the best bf in the world! ^_^

Eyyyyyyyerd = AMAZING

You get to be my first favorite artist!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

Woop woop woop!

Um, lol! Very amusing, good commentary on various elements of the MGS series! ^_^

AND YES, SAL SHOULD BE THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER, HE'S SO FRIGGIN' HOT! (not MGS-related)